中国传媒大学威斯尼斯人wns888app(澳门)股份有限公司 - 百度百科前身是北京广播学院建校之初的三大系之一——外语系。学院拥有37个语种的办学经验，并在国内率先开展了国际传播复合型人才的培养实践。学院现有4个系部和5个中心：英语系、亚非语系、欧洲语系和大学外语部；中国传媒大学葡萄牙语中心、西班牙安达卢西亚文化研究中心和中国传媒大学巴基斯坦研究中心、坦桑尼亚研究中心、金砖国家研究中心三个教育部备案的国别与区域问题研究中心。学院还建有同声传译（实验）室、语言计算与智能翻译实验室等。在新时代，威斯尼斯人wns888app(澳门)股份有限公司 - 百度百科立足全面加强国际传播能力建设，立足立德树人，立足多语种教学、国别与区域研究和传媒实践，立足国际舆论场和国家战略需求，力争培养“复语、复合、复能”的优秀国际传播人才，力争学院在全国国际传播领域的地位进一步提升，力争成为复合型国际传播人才培养重镇、国别与区域问题研究高地和跨文化交流多语种服务平台。
Talent-wanted for Spanish Language Foreign Teacher
School of International Studies, Communication University of China
School of International Studies, Communication University of China is looking for people who can inspire students, teachers who are forward thinking and colleagues who want to work collaboratively.
1. About School of International Studies
School of International Studies, Communication University of China, is one of the earliest institutes engaging in the teaching and researches of foreign languages and cross-cultural studies. With the enduring efforts made by generations of scholars in the past 70 years, the School has built strong academic traditions and accumulated invaluable historical experiences and thus made itself as a leading and influential teaching and research base in the fields of foreign languages and cross-cultural studies in China. The SIS had its roots in the department of foreign languages founded in 1950s. Over the past 70 years, SIS has established 23 majors in foreign languages, translation and cross-cultural studies. In December 2017, School of International Studies, CUC launched English Taught MA and PhD programs in Cross-cultural studies. Currently, The SIS offers 22 majors for undergraduate students, 5 MA programs, and English taught MA and PhD programs in cross-cultural studies.
2. Job Description
It’s a full-time job. Working location is in School of International Studies, Communication University of China. Spanish foreign teachers will be recruited. The teaching time will be 16 weeks per semester, and about 6-8 credit hours per week. Courses which will be taught at undergraduate level are Oral Spanish, writing, etc.
3. Required Qualifications
(1) Abide by the laws of the People's Republic of China and regulations of Communication University of China;
(2) Observe relevant customs and ethics, no criminal record, no violation record of any type of law or regulation;
(3) Native language is Spanish language, the age should be under 60 years old;
(4) Have a master's degree (or above) or the title of associate professor or above. Experience in teaching language and culture, journalism and communication courses or experience in working with the media is preferred;
(5) Obtain a master's or doctoral degree in the direction of linguistics, literature, translation, journalism, communication, etc.; or possess a national foreign language teaching qualification certificate.
4. Job Benefits
(1) The International Office shall pay the monthly salary on time before the end of each month. The salary shall be agreed upon according to the applicant's qualifications and work experience.
(2) Foreign teachers who meet the employment requirements and have no housing can apply for on-campus accommodation.
(3) After working for half a year, foreign teachers can be reimbursed for a round-trip ticket every year. The tickets are purchased by foreign teachers and reimbursed by the International Office with the invoice.
(4) Foreign teachers enjoy the Beijing social security in accordance with the law, as well as the free medical treatment of the school hospital. At the end of each year, the outpatient expenses can be reimbursed with the receipt of the school hospital.
5. Required Documentation
Applicants should send the following materials to the email address listed below:
(1) Resume (In Chinese, Spanish and English).
(2) Scanned copy of academic credentials and certificates.
(3) Scanned copy of Passport Biographical Page (Bio Page).
(4) Certificates of relevant work experience.
(5) Scanned copy of supporting documents regarding personal achievements.
(6) A recent photo.
From now to May 31
7. Contact Information
Contact person: Profesora Cristina Zhang